There are certain situations in which you may be asked to create a crash dump to aid in the resolution of your technical concern. To create a crash dump, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Debug Diagnostic Tool v2 based on your operating system.
- Launch the DebugDiag 2.0 Collection from the Start Menu.
- Select Crash and click Next.
Select A specific process and click Next.
Select the process from the list and click Next.
- Click Next.
Change the rule name to MWExpertSystem and select a location to save the dump file.
- Ensure Activate the rule now is selected and click Finish.
- Restart the MWExpertSystem Service.
- When the application crashes, the Debug Diagnostic Tool should create the dump files in the following folder: