By following the steps below you can deny all logins for the MWservice account. Data collection, Automation, and Patching will continue to operate as normal. However, Onsite Manager Utilities will be disabled.
To set MWService as a service account
- Open Group Policy Management on the Domain Controller.
- Right-click the Domain and Create a GPO in this domain and Link it here.
- Expand Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Local Policies > User Rights Assignment.
- Add MWService to both Deny Logon Locally and Deny Log on through Remote Desktop Services.
- Click OK to store the settings.