This course is based on Barracuda NextGen Firewall Firmware 7.1. Barracuda CloudGen Firewall Firmware 7.2 is covered in the new CGF01 course.
This course provides an extensive technical introduction to the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F Series.
The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the on-demand videos from the NextGen Firewall Foundation Track series, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
- NGF01010 - Introducing the NextGen Firewall
- NGF01015 - On-Premises Deployment
- NGF01020 - Basic Configuration Tasks
- NGF01200 - Firewall Policies
- NGF01207 - Introduction to NextGen Firewall F Features
- NGF01500 - NextGen Control Center
- NGF01300 - Virtual Private Networks
- NGF01333 - Introduction to Traffic Intelligence
- NGF01304 - Introduction to Remote Access
- NGF01320 - Logging, Reporting, Statistics
- NGF01230 - System Maintenance
- NGF01220 - High Availability
- NGF01700 - IPv6 Configuration
Instructor-led classroom or distance learning
Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, etc. Participants must be either Barracuda partners or customers.
TCP/IP experience and knowledge of network technologies and firewall operating modes.
This class contains hands-on labs accessible via the Internet. To access the labs, make sure that your client PC is equipped with an RDP client (i.e., Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection) and is allowed to establish outgoing connections on TCP port 33800 – 33812..