This course provides an extensive technical coverage of Barracuda CloudGen Firewall's advanced WAN capabilities - version 8.3.
The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the below listed on-demand training videos, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
- CGF04301 - Advanced Site-to-Site VPN
- VPN Routing Concept
- Transport IPs
- Hub and Spoke
- Dynamic Mesh
- WAN Optimization
- Connecting Two Identical Networks
- IPv6 with Site-to-Site VPN
- Routed VPN Network
- CGF04305 - SD-WAN
- Introduction to SD-WAN
- Transport Types
- TI Learning Policy
- Explicit Transport Selection
- Dynamic Transport Selection
- Performance-Based Transport Selection
- Adaptive Bandwidth Protection
- Traffic Balancing>
- Traffic Duplication
- CGF04205 - Traffic Shaping<
- Introduction to Traffic Shaping
- Traffic Classification
- Advanced Traffic Classification
- Operation Modes
- Default Profile
- Traffic Shaping for VPN
- CGF04410-Policy Profiles
- Introduction to Policy Profiles
- Applying Policies to Access Rules
- Policy Profiles without SD-WAN Policies
- Policy Profiles with SD-WAN Policies
Instructor-led classroom or distance learning
Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, etc. Participants must be either Barracuda Networks partners or customers.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall - Foundation certification (CGF01) or comparable product knowledge.
This class contains hands-on labs accessible via the Internet. To access the labs, make sure that your client PC is equipped with an RDP client (i.e., Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection) and is allowed to establish outgoing connections on TCP port 33800 – 33801.