Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian provides you visibility into your Cloud Service infrastructure – either AWS or Azure. A high-level visual displays the infrastructure as well as alerts for those instances. Alerts in this overlay are both native alerts and alerts that originate in the Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian. The administrator can clearly see on this visualization page if a specific instance is the target of an attack or is violating benchmark policies.
To view your infrastructure:
- Navigate to Dashboard & Reports > Cloud Infrastructure.
- Select a Cloud Service account.
A map of the world displays, showing your Cloud presence in various international locations.
- Click a location to view its details. For Azure, click a region, then select a sub-region.
- Switch between the tabs for a region to view all resources.
- AWS / Azure
- Infrastructure tab displays a visual depiction of your cloud infrastructure.