Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian must be able to access your Azure subscription and tenant. Perform the following steps to set up a cloud connection.
Beginning the Process
- Continuing from Step 1: Creating a Cloud Security Guardian Account, click Get Started with Azure.
If you are not already on this page, follow these steps to get there:
- In Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian, in the left navigation menu, select Cloud Connections.
- Click Add Account to open the Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian connection wizard.
The Add Azure Account window displays.
Choose how you want to proceed.
Note that you can only connect elements for which you have permissions in Azure.
- Sign in with Microsoft – Log into your Azure account and make the connections.
- Copy Link – If you do not have adequate permissions, click Copy Link and send the unique link to an administrator who can connect your Azure account.
- Manual Connection Method – Use the legacy copy and paste connection method, described in Manually Adding a Cloud Service Account - Azure.
A Microsoft window appears. Log into your Azure account.
A standard Microsoft permissions window appears. Grant permissions to connect your Azure account to Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian.
Note that this window will not appear if you have previously granted the application permissions.
Your Azure account displays in a tree view. Select a tenant in the menu at the top of the page, then select the management groups and subscriptions you want to connect to Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian. When you select one element, the elements it contains are automatically selected.
Note that you can only select elements for which you have permission in your Azure account. If you require additional elements to be connected, choose the Copy option in Step 2 above and send the link to an administrator with the required permissions.
- Click Connect.
Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian creates connections to the selected elements of your Azure account. The permissions might take a few minutes to apply.
The new connection appears in the appropriate section of the Cloud Connections page.
The wizard performs an initial scan of your cloud connection.
To continue getting started, refer to: