To create a new policy in Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian:
- Navigate to Policy Management > Security & Compliance.
- In the section of the page corresponding to the cloud provider you want to work with, click New Policy.
- Type a unique Policy Name.
- Select the benchmarks you want to use for this new policy.
- Select the checkbox in the top line of CIS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, and/or Custom policies to select all of the policies under that heading.
- If you choose, clear any checkboxes for policies you don't want to include. For example, you might want all of the CIS policies except one.
- At the bottom of the window, click Add.
- Your policy appears in the table of policies for either AWS or Azure.
From this table of policies, you can choose to edit or delete any policy you create at any time. You can view, but not edit or delete the Default Policy.
After you create policies, enable them in regions. Refer to Enabling Policies in a Region for details.