Enabling security and compliance is usually handled as part of the Getting Started process (Step 3: Enabling Security and Compliance - AWS or Step 3: Enabling Security and Compliance - Azure). If you have already performed this setup, you can proceed directly to Creating Policies for Security and Compliance.
If you exited the Getting Started process before enabling Security and Compliance, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Services > Security & Compliance.
- Select one of your cloud service provider accounts.
- Select a region or account, then click Edit.
- Set the switch to Enable Security & Compliance.
- Under Policy, select Default Policy or Create a New Policy. Then click Save Changes.
To create a new policy, follow the instructions in Creating Policies for Security and Compliance, then click Save Changes.
After you have enabled Security and Compliance proceed to Creating Policies for Security and Compliance.