This portion of the wizard is a continuation from adding a cloud service account. If you are not able to complete this process during setup, you can return to it by following the instructions in Enabling Security and Compliance.
This process is the same, regardless of your cloud service provider.
- Click Enable Security & Compliance to continue with this setup.
- Click Deploy to deploy a Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian stack to the selected cloud service account.
- The system creates and deploys the stack. Wait to see the green confirmation that the stack has been deployed, then click Cancel.
- Click Refresh to see the stack.
- View the list of data centers to find one or more data center you want to enable. For each data center you want to enable, click Edit.
- Flip the switch to set Security & Compliance Scan to Enabled. Select the Default Policy, and click Save Changes.
- When you have finished, click Next. Then click Finish.
To set up additional policies or to return to this setup again later, refer to Enabling Security and Compliance.