This portion of the wizard is a continuation from adding a cloud service account. If you are not able to complete this process during setup, you can return to it by following the instructions in Enabling Security and Compliance.
- Click Enable Security & Compliance to continue with this setup. The system loads your VPCs.
- Select a VPC and Subnet, then click Deploy.
Note that the subnet must have connectivity for outbound access. Inbound access is not required.
- Specify your CloudTrail Configuration. If you already have a CloudTrail service, specify the existing service. This is cost-effective. Alternatively, create a new CloudTrail service. Click Apply.
- View the list of data centers to find one or more data center you want to enable. For each data center you want to enable, click Edit.
- Flip the switch to set Security & Compliance Scan to Enabled. Select the Default Policy, and click Save Changes.
- When you have finished, click Next. Then click Finish.
To set up additional policies or to return to this setup again later, refer to Enabling Security and Compliance.