What's New in version 2020.7 (November 16, 2020)
The Security Risks and Security Findings pages have two new filters. Resource Type allows you to see only resources of a specific type, and Resource allows you to narrow down your view to a specific resource.
- When you set filters on the Security Risks, Security Findings, or Resources pages, The URL in your browser's address bar changes.
- You can bookmark a page with a filter applied so you will see the same filters when you open that bookmark.
- You can copy the URL in your address bar and send it to someone else with access to your account. When they click the link, they will see the same filters you applied.
- If you set a filter on the Security Risks page, and then click through to the Security Findings page, your filter will be retained; and vice versa.
- If you set a filter on the Security Risks, Security Findings, or Resources pages, click through to a different page, and then return to that page, your filter will be preserved. To clear the filter and reset the view, click Clear Filters.
What's New in version 2020.4 (September 3, 2020)
- You can now “unsuppress” a suppressed finding. For more information, refer to Security Findings.
- If there is a connection error when you click a resource, rather than displaying stale data, an error message appears to alert you to the connection error.
- Updated cache control settings to improve the experience for new releases.
What's New in version 2.0 (September 1, 2020)
If you used a previous version of Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian, refer to Migrating to Version 2.0.
- New strictly cloud-based scanning capability.
- New Security Findings format and improved filtering and management capabilities. For details, refer to Security Findings.
- New Security Risks page to bring attention to the most severe security issues. For details, refer to Security Risks.
- Support for version 1.1.0 of the CIS Microsoft Azure Foundations Benchmark.
- Any Barracuda Firewalls and WAFs that you might have deployed are still active, but for now, you cannot manage them from within Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian.