Use the following steps to restore OneDrive for Business data:
- Log in to Barracuda Backup, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Click the Restore tab, and then click Restore Browser.
- Click OneDrive for Business in the left pane, and then select the user account from which to restore data:
- Navigate through the folder structure to locate the file or folder you want to restore,
or use the search field to locate the desired data:
- The default view displays data present during the last backup. To find a historical revision of a file or folder, click Change Date in the left pane:
- Use the calendar to select the desired day to view data available for restore from that date.
- Once you locate the file(s) or folder to restore, click Restore to the right of a single item, or click Restore selected items if you selected multiple items:
- The Restore dialog box displays. Select to restore to the Original Location and Original Path, or click Specify New Path and specify a different user and path:
- Click Start Restore. A notification displays that the restore is in progress:
- To view restore status, go to the Reports > Restore page.
- Verify the files or folders have been restored in the user's OneDrive for Business account.