The Barracuda Control Server web interface enables administrators to monitor and configure multiple Barracuda Networks products from a single console. Through the web interface, you can check the health of all connected devices, run reports that are generated by gathering data from all the devices, and assign roles with varied permissions to different types of users.
The Barracuda Control Server web interface provides for convenient configuration and management of multiple Barracuda Networks device settings, while providing a view of each device's web interface for individual configuration or reporting.
View key statistics by device type at a glance on the BASIC > Dashboard page of the web interface, and drill down for more detail into the individual web interface for each connected device.
This guide walks you through installation and initial configuration of your Barracuda Control Server, and provides concepts and examples to help you understand how to manage Barracuda Networks products with the Barracuda Control Server web interface according to your organization’s deployment needs and security policies.
- Step 1 - How to Install the Barracuda Control Server
- Step 2 - How to Configure the Barracuda Control Server
- Step 3 - How to Configure the Web Interface
- Step 4 - How to Create the Barracuda Control Server Account Administrator
- Step 5 - How to Connect Barracuda Networks Devices to the Barracuda Control Server
Use Case Scenarios
- Aggregating Reports Across Multiple Products
- Applying Policies Across Multiple Barracuda Web Filters
- Open a Support Tunnel on Multiple Devices
- Synchronize Firmware and Energize Updates
- Synchronize Security Policies Across Products