This training provides details of how to troubleshoot the operations of Cloud Archiving Service, identifying common causes of problems with configuration of archival settings, and steps to check and mitigate synchronization issues between users' mailboxes and the mail archives.
The following topics are covered in this training:
- When PST files are too large
- Setting up shared mailboxes
- Archive folders don't match
- Handling false positives in mail archives
- Outlook Add-In doesn't respond
- Problems with Setup Wizard
Barracuda Campus recommends the training video as your primary learning resource. Please also refer to our other documents for a broader understanding of the product and its capabilities.