These instructions apply to the following products:
- Barracuda Intronis Backup - MSP
Before creating an additional computer, you must first Create a Customer Account.
Creating an Additional Computer
Computer accounts (or subaccounts) are accounts that correspond to a specific computer. Data backed up from a computer belongs only to that computer’s respective subaccount and can only be restored from, added to, or deleted from that same account.
- On the ECHOplatform blue ribbon, click on Manage.
The Management Dashboard is displayed.
- Click on the client account to which you want to add this subaccount.
The Account Information page is displayed.
- Click the Add Computer button.
The New Computer page is displayed.
- Enter a computer name.
- The email address that you enter, by default, will receive backup notifications for this subaccount/computer.
- Enter a phone number.
- Choose a Group for this computer to belong to - if applicable.
- Choose notification or preference templates - if applicable.
- Check the Enable local backup subscription only if you want to ONLY do local only backups.
- Click Save.