To edit an Exchange Mailbox Level backup, perform the following steps.
- Navigate to the Computer page. See Navigating to the Computer Page for instructions.
The Computer page is displayed.
- Click the Backup tab.
The Backup Selections page is displayed.
- Click the edit icon beside the backup set you want to edit.
The credentials pop-up is displayed.
- Type your credentials, and then click Confirm.
The Backup Set Summary page is displayed.
- Select any of the tabs to display and edit the current settings. See Creating Exchange Mailbox Level Backups for details.
- The backup set name may be edited. See Changing Backup Set Names.
- To edit existing schedules, see Editing Existing Daily or Weekly Schedules.
- The Storage Location Destination options on the Select page cannot be changed.
- After making your edits, click the Update Backup Set button at the bottom of any page, as shown below.
The Backup Selections page is displayed with the current backup status.