formerly "Barracuda NG Firewall Certified Engineer"
Topics for this exam-based certificate include:
- Introducing and Deploying the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series
- Configuring and Managing
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Firewall Policies, Link Balancing, and Multiple Uplinks
- Advanced Rule Parameters
- Quality of Service Basics
- Application Control
- Advanced Threat Detection (ATD)
- Introducing and Deploying the Barracuda NextGen Control Center
- Remote Management Tunnel
- Site-to-Site VPN
- SSL VPN
- Client-to-Site VPN
- Infrastructure Services
- HTTP/S Proxy
- Managing High Availability Clusters
- TCP/IP experience
- Basic knowledge of network technologies and firewall operating mode.
Online multiple choice test. Further information can be found below.
Note: Barracuda Networks also offers classes on this material to help you prepare for your exam. For more information, please see below.