If your network has a proxy or you want to use an ISP proxy, you can configure a forward proxy. This article provides steps and example settings to configure a forward proxy for the setup that is illustrated in the following figure:
Configure a forward proxy
- Go to the NETWORK > Proxy page.
- For Web Security, select Proxy Forwarding.
- Configure the following settings that appear:
- Proxy Forwarding – Enter the IP address of the forward proxy.
- Port – Enter the port of the forward proxy. Default values are
- Click Save.