The management IP address is used to configure and administer the Barracuda NextGen Firewall X-Series via web interface. By default, the X-Series Firewall uses 192.168.200.200 as the management IP. You can change the management IP address and network to match your existing network.
Change the management IP address and network
- Go to the NETWORK > IP Configuration page.
- In the Management IP Configuration section, select a new Management Interface.
- Enter the new Management IP Address and Management Netmask.
- Select the Ping check box if you want this interface to respond to this request.
- Click Save Changes.
- At the top of the page, click on the warning message to execute the new network configuration. It may take up to two minutes for the settings to be applied.
Use the new management IP address when you log into the web interface: