- NG Network Access Client versions 2.0-SPx
- Entegra Client versions 1.0-SPx, 2.0-SPx
If multiple VPN clients are simultaneously installed on the same system, the system becomes instable. Possible errors range up to a blue screen.
Most VPN clients use the same VPN technology, i.e. they create a virtual adapter. The adapters come into conflict with one another.
Usage of multiple VPN clients on the same operating system is NOT recommended by Barracuda Networks!
It is possible to do so, though. Proceed as follows to install and configure multiple VPN clients:
1. Install the Barracuda NG Network Access Client.
2. Reboot the system and disable the Barracuda NG Network Access Client virtual adapter.
3. Install the 3rd party VPN client.
4. Reboot the system and disable the 3rd party virtual adapter.
Every time you wish to use one of the VPN clients enable the virtual adapter of the client which you are going to use, and disable the other one.