- NG Firewall firmware versions 4.2.x,5.0.x, 5.2.x
- netfence firmware versions 4.2.x
Is it possible to re-schedule dropped mails with status giveup?
Follow this steps to re-schedule dropped giveup mails.
1) Login to command line as user root browse to the mailgateway spool directory.
2) Move the giveup mails from the directory giveup/ to input/
mv /phion0/spool/mgw/server_service/giveup/* /phion0/spool/mgw/server_service/input
3) Delete the giveup mails in the "Access" tab of the GUI
5) Get the PID of the spooler process. For this open the mailgw GUI and take a look on the "Process" tab, select the checkbox "Show Internal" and get the PID of the "spooler" process.
6) Kill the spooler process on the command-line.
kill -USR2 <PID>
Now all mails in the input directory will be re-scheduled.