- NG Firewall firmware versions 4.2.x, 5.0.x, 5.2.x
- netfence firmware versions 4.2.x
How to configure the the ACE-RSA server to authenticate with Barracuda NG firewall?
For Barracuda NG Firewall authentication, please take a look at this steps:
- create an Agent Host
- Encryption = DES
- Type = Unix Agent
- Hostname must be resolveable (Box-IP of NG Firewall and ACE-Server-IP)
- Assign to acting Server
- User who wants to authenticate over NG Firewall must be added
- Time on NG Firewall must be the same on ACE-Server
- Export the config and insert on the Authentiation Scheme ACE configuration (not the Single-Node-Config)
The Users who want to authenticate over proxy, must be authenticated for the first time not over NG Firewall, because the PIN number validation is not supported by NG Firewall!