- NG Firewall firmware versions 4.2.x, 5.0.x, 5.2.x
- netfence firmware versions 4.2.x
This messages are reported in the "Log" > "<Servername>" > "<Servicename>" > "cache.log":WARNING: Disk space over limit: 184624 KB > 102400 KB
WARNING: Disk space over limit: 174576 KB > 102400 KB
WARNING: Disk space over limit: 163982 KB > 102400 KB
WARNING: 1 swapin MD5 mismatches
What does it mean?
This problem my occur, if the swap.state file has been corrupted, often as a result of a power-failure or other uncontrolled system restart leaving the filesystem in a mess.
Please note, that this issue has no productive effects to the proxy service itself.
Follow this steps to solve the issue.
1) Block the proxy service in the "Control" > "Server / Service" tab
2) Delete the swap.state file via command line
3) Start the proxy service in the "Control" > "Server / Service" tab