- NG Firewall firmware versions 4.2.x, 5.0.x, 5.2.x
- netfence firmware versions 4.2.x
The Config-HA-Sync of a Single-Box-HA-System or the Rangetree-HA-Sync failes with "Authentication Failed".
The trust-chain between the two HA-boxes does not work correct.
- Clear the "Dirty sync" as described in KB-Article https://campus.barracuda.com/solution/50160000000IKYkAAO
- On both boxes change at "Control" > "Box" the "Authentication Level" from "Check Key and IP address" to "No Authentication".
- Do a initial HA-Sync as described in the Administration Guidance, Chapter High Availability, Point 2.4.4 Step 4 and wait until the sync finishes successful.
- On both boxes change at "Control" > "Box" the "Authentication Level" back from "No Authentication" to "Check Key and IP address".