- NG Firewall firmware versions 4.2.x, 5.0.x, 5.2.x
- netfence firmware versions 4.2.x
Prerequisites: A configured and running NG Firewall DHCP service.
- Create a new or modify an existing "DHCP Option Template"
- It is important to set one or more valid "Access Control Service IPs/Name"
Step 2: Address Pools --> Subnets --> Address Pools
- Create a new or edit an existing Subnet within the Address Pool Configuration
- Create a new or edit an existing Address Pool
Step 3: Address Pool configuration
The following parameters need to be set for a working configuration:
- "All Clients Policy": none
- "Network Access Clients Policy": Network Access Clients or guests
- "Known Clients": not-set
- "Unknown Clients": not-set
- "BOOTP Clients Policy": not set
Link to This Page: