The web interface System Dashboard page provides an overview of the health and performance of your Barracuda Phone System, including:
- Updates and Support
- Phone Status
- Configured phones – Total number of telephones that have been provisioned to this system
- Assigned to users – Number of provisioned phones that are assigned to users
- Unassigned phones – Number of provisioned phones not currently assigned to a user
- Phones on-line – Number of telephones that are on-line and connected to the system (includes phones that are idle and in use)
- Available Extensions – Number of extension numbers available to be assigned to phones, users, etc. (Extension number ranges are configured in System Configuration > Extensions page)
- Firmware Storage – Amount of storage space available for firmware
- Voicemail Storage – Amount of storage space available for voicemail messages
- CPU Load – Load percentage on CPU
- CPU Temp – Temperature of the CPU
- System Temp – Temperature inside the system's case
- CPU Fan – Speed of CPU fan
- System Fan – Speed of system fan
- System Time – System time zone
- SIP Providers and Hardware Connections
- Name – Provider's name as displayed in various UI pages
- Provider Type – Type of provider, i.e., TDM (traditional telephone) or SIP
- Status – Displays Active or Inactive to reflect the status of the service provider
- Voicemail Chart
- Read – Blue indicates the number and total length of voicemails that have been listed to.
- Unread – Red indicates the number and total length of voicemails not yet listened to.
The web interface Dashboard > Active Calls provides a list of active and recent calls with relevant fields including caller name and number, destination name and number, and status.
The web interface Dashboard > System Utilization page provides graphs for the past 12 hours of the number of sessions (number of call legs–a normal call has two call legs: the caller and the called party), as well as graphs of LAN and WAN Traffic over the past 12 hours, in Kb.