This article refers to Barracuda Phone System and Cisco® phones.
The following Cisco SPA analog devices have FXS ports allowing Hookflash Transfer:
To Hookflash Transfer from an analog phone follow these steps:
- With a call on the line, press the flash key or hold down the hookswitch (for about one second).
- Wait for dial tone, and then dial *98.
- Wait for dial tone again, and then dial the destination number.
- Hang up when you hear ringing.
- To return to the original call, instead of performing a transfer, simply Hookflash Transfer back.