The Phones section in the People page lists all phones assigned to a selected user. From this section, you can access the available options and details for the selected phone, and edit that phone's settings.
Edit Phone Settings
In the Extensions > People page, click on a user name. The Phones section lists all phones assigned to the selected user. Click on the desired entry in the Phones table to view the Phone Details page:
- Phone Options
- Phone Name – Name of the phone as displayed in the user interface.
- Remove Phone From User – Click to remove this phone from the user and return it to the list of unassigned phones.
- Reboot Phones – Click to reboot the phone.
- Number of Sidecars – If supported, specify the number of sidecars attached to this phone.
- Sidecar Type – If supported, type of sidecar(s) attached to this phone.
- Phone Details
- Model – Phone manufacturer and model number.
- MAC Address – Phone’s MAC address.
- Last Registration Time – Date and time of the last SIP registration received from the phone
- Last Registered IP Address – The IP address from which the last registration was received.
- Advanced Phone Details – Displays advanced feature details and key combinations.
Click Save at the top of the page to save setting changes.