All Barracuda Phone Systems, all firmware versions.
These instructions assume that you have already installed and configured basic DHCP services on your Windows 2003 server. If you have not yet done so, you can follow these instructions in order to set up a DHCP server on your network:
How To Install and Configure a DHCP Server on Windows Server 2003
Configuring Options for your DHCP server
Open the DHCP console by clicking Start > Run, enter dhcpmgmt.msc in the command window and click OK.
In the DHCP console window, right-click on the DHCP Server and select Set Predefined Options.
Select the Options and enter the required value in the String value box, then click OK. Note - Devices requiring tfpt (example - Cisco 79XX phones, Audiocodes FXS/O servers) will require an IP address)
- If your phone requires Option 150 (example - Cisco 79XX pones), you will first need to create an Option field for it as this option is not included in the default 2003 DHCP configuration. Follow these instructions to add an Option item for 150:
- In the Set Predefined Options window, click Add.
- Enter the value TFTP Server Address in the name.
- Select IP address in the Data Type field.
- Check the box labeled Array.
- Enter 150 in the field labeled Code.
- Click OK to save.
- Return to step 2 to enter a value for the new Option.
Link to This Page: