This solution applies to all Yealink IP phones connecting to Barracuda Phone Systems.
In some cases, you may not be able to use automatic provisioning (i.e. remote phones), and will need to manually configure your phones to obtain their configuration from your Barracuda Phone System. Please use the following instructions in order to set the phone to download its provisioning from the BPS.
Configuring From the Phone's Keypad:
- Press the Menu button and then navigate to Settings > Advanced Settings. Enter the password to continue (The default password is admin. This is entered by typing 23644466).
- Select Auto Provision and set the line URL to http://<IP Address of BPS>/provision/ . Select confirm to save
- When it asks if you want to Provision Now?, Select OK.
Configuring From the Phone's WebUI:
- On the phone, press the Menu button and then select Status (option 1). Please make note of the IP address of the phone listed in the field "IP."
- Open a web browser, navigate to the IP address for the phone, and log in. The default Login is Username admin Password admin.
- Click on Upgrade at the top of the page, then click Advanced on the next line .
- Enter http://<IP address of BPS>/provision/ in the box labeled URL. Click Confirm then Reboot to complete setup.
Please refer to the following solutions for instructions on assigning and configuring your phone:
Solution# 6046 - How do I Configure Provisioned Phones on the Barracuda Phone System on Firmware 2.5.005.060 and Earlier?
Solution# 6047 - How do I Configure Provisioned Phones on the Barracuda Phone System on Firmware 2.6 and Later?
Link to this page: