Scalability and redundancy of the Barracuda Reporting Server enable you to create reports consistently and reliably.
The Barracuda Reporting Server can scale to fit your needs.
- Each Barracuda Reporting Server can connect to multiple Barracuda devices, regardless of the Barracuda device model.
- You can back up and archive your logs, with Barracuda Backup and Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service, to create room for additional data.
The Barracuda Reporting Server has built-in redundancy to protect you against potential problems.
- The software has redundancy built into its architecture, based around the concepts of hot data (data most recently accessed or processed) and cold data (data that is no longer hot). This redundancy helps protect your data.
- In the unlikely event that you lose your cold data on the appliance, you can switch out the RAID arrays with a new Barracuda Reporting Server appliance.
- You can back up your configuration and data often to ensure your data is protected. Refer to Understanding Data Retention and Storage Capacity for details.
In the unlikely event that you experience problems with your Barracuda Reporting Server appliance, contact Barracuda Customer Support immediately. You can also refer to Hardware Support in Barracuda Campus.