The Barracuda SSL VPN is an ideal appliance for giving remote users secure access to network resources. The Barracuda SSL VPN requires only a browser to give remote users access from any computer. Built-in and third-party multi-factor authentication and network access control (NAC) only connects clients that meet chosen security standards. For secure remote access through smartphones and other mobile devices, the Barracuda SSL VPN supports both L2TP/IPsec and PPTP. The Barracuda SSL VPN is available as a hardware and a virtual appliance.
Where to Start
If you have the Barracuda SSL VPN Vx virtual appliance, start here:
If you have the Barracuda SSL VPN appliance, start here:
- Access Control – A multi-factor authentication process, with support for external authentication and third-party hardware tokens, combined with NAC and multiple user databases.
- Web Forwards – Make intranet resources available for your remote users and secure unencrypted connections before they leave the network.
- Network Places – Provide remote users with a secure web interface to access corporate network file shares.
- Applications – Provide applications to remote client systems through the Barracuda SSL VPN Agent for remote access.
- SSL Tunnels – Create SSL Tunnels to allow secure connections from remote devices to the Barracuda SSL VPN by encrypting data for client/server applications.
- Network Connector – An application that provides full, transparent network access for users requiring widespread network access.
- L2TP/IPsec / PPTP – Configure secure remote access through smartphones and other mobile devices.