The Barracuda SSL VPN firmware is available as:
- General Release (GA) – The latest generally available firmware from Barracuda Central.
- Early Release (EA) – The newest version of firmware available for early access from Barracuda Central.
GA firmware is the final and fully tested firmware version. Barracuda Networks highly recommends that you download the GA release as soon as it is available to take advantage of important new features and fixes.
EA firmware is available for early adopters who wish to test the latest firmware from Barracuda Networks, or who have a specific need for early access, such as a new feature or bug fix that would be beneficial to your environment.
Update your Barracuda SSL VPN firmware
- Log into the Appliance web interface.
- Open the ADVANCED > Firmware Update page.
- If a new firmware version is available, click Download Now next to the version (GA or EA) you want to upgrade to.
- Click Apply Update after the update has been downloaded to the appliance.
The Barracuda SSL VPN will reboot and perform the update. This may take up to 20 minutes.
To change the firmware used by the Barracuda SSL VPN to one of the following versions, click the Revert button associated with the desired version.
- Previous Installed Version – The previous version of firmware used by this Barracuda SSL VPN.
- Factory Installed Version – The version of the firmware installed at the factory onto this Barracuda SSL VPN.
For instructions on how to recover a Barracuda SSL VPN hardware appliance, see Hardware Recovery.