Upgrading to Version 2.5.X
- When upgrading from version 2.5.0 (or earlier) firmware:
- Check NAC exceptions relating to NAC Hotfix checking after the upgrade.
- When upgrading from version 2.3 (or earlier) firmware:
- Backups taken from earlier firmware versions will NOT restore properly with the new backup/restore functionality found starting in version 2.4. Make new backups after the firmware update.
- If you are using a firmware older than 22.214.171.124 you cannot directly update to 2.5. After a successful upgrade to 2.3.212 you can upgrade to 2.5.
- Mapped Drives:
- WebDAV is now the default method for providing Mapped Drives and configuration settings have been changed accordingly. Windows 7 and Vista 64-bit clients will be prompted to uninstall the current Dokan driver and also given the option to increase the maximum file download size to 2GB when launching Mapped Drives.
- Client Certificates will need to be disabled when launching WebDAV Mapped Drives.
- Version 2.3.1.013 is not compatible with systems that are clustered.
Firmware Version 2.5
New portal for End-Users on Mobile Devices
- Designed for ease of use and low support costs.
- Provides access to internal Apps (Web Forwards).
- Provides access to internal Folders and Files (Network Places).
- Provides ability for end users to add and manage Favorites for Apps and Folders.
- Full support for multi-factor authentication (via Authentication Schemes).
- Provides easy Device Configuration for Shortcuts, ActiveSync and VPN (iOS only).
- Customization with image, portal name, and splash screen on mobile login for MOTD/legal info etc...
- Supports End-User Notifications.
- End-User can choose User Database and Authentication Scheme on the login page.
- Optional auto generated contrasting icons for Applications and Folders for optimal user experience.
- NAC checking during login process to mobile portal.
- Works on iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry operating systems. For more information, see Supported Mobile Devices.
Version 126.96.36.199 Fixes:
- Fix: Medium severity vulnerability: Updated OpenSSL to address the issues reported in the OpenSSL security advisory dated 2014-06-05 [BNSEC-4499 / BNVS-5315]
Version 188.8.131.52 Fixes:
Mobile Portal UI
- Fix: Icons for provisioned Web Forward shortcuts on iOS are not replaced by the site visited (BNVS-4881)
Fix: Replacement Web Forwards display bar. (BNVS-5080)
- Fix: When logging back in after a session timeout, you are now redirected to the page you wanted to navigate to when the session timeout occurred. (BNVS-5021)
- Fix: Mapped Drives provisioned to desktop launch successfully. (BNVS-4896)
- Fix: Launch sessions cleaned up on Web Forward redirection. (BNVS-5087)
- Fix: Network Connector web launch works with TAP adapter that has numerical suffix. (BNVS-4767)
- Fix: Session password is saved for use with PPTP. (BNVS-4942)
- Fix: Speed improved for Web Forward replacements on 180 model. (BNVS-5078)
- Fix: PPTP provisioned in Windows 8.1 appears in side bar. (BNVS-5088)
- Fix: Network Connector/Tunnel scripts updated for macOS Mavericks [BNVS-5027]
Version 184.108.40.206 Fixes:
- Fix: Remote Code Execution, RFI (BNVS-5083)
- Fix: Support for Flash 12 and latest FireFox 28 (BNVS-4829)
- Fix: Update help for SMB backup2 (BNVS-4879)
- Fix: Long SMB passwords cause FCGI to crash during connection test (BNVS-4885)
- Fix: removing ntp from the list (BNVS-4783)
- Fix: iptables for L2TP, NTP and RADIUS (BNVS-4783)
- Fix: fix updating openssl for 32-bit machines (BNVS-4748)
- Fix: Missed adding footer image when updating to new logos (BNVS-4745)
- Fix: Adding extra ciphers (BNVS-4785)
- Fix: Update Barracuda Logos (BNVS-4745)
- Fix: Alter Java ciphers based on 'Allow all Ciphers' option (BNVS-4785)
- Fix: turning on full bcrypt support (BNVS-4140 BNVS-4017)
- Fix: Update openssl for 32-bit machines (BNVS-4748)