This solution applies to Barracuda SSL VPNs, all firmware versions.
Switch to the User Database this resource will appear on by clicking on the drop-down menu located in the top-right section of the management web interface. Navigate to Resources->Network Places. Click the Create Network Place link under the Actions header to launch the configuration page.
- Provide a Name, a Description, select whether or not to add the Network Place to the Favorites list, and whether or not to launch the place by default on user login.
- There is a choice of Automatic, Windows Network, FTP or SFTP. Automatic attempts to detect which type to use. For example, entering \\server\share will set the type to Windows Network, entering ftp://host will set it to FTP.
- Optionally, you may select to override default permissions and behaviors on the share; this includes showing hidden files, setting the share to read-only, showing folders inside the share, and preventing users from deleting files or folders.
- You may also decide to set a Drive Letter for this share. This feature will only be utilized by Windows clients; upon launch the Java agent will mount the share as a mapped drive.
- Select to which policies the Network Place resource will be added. Once you have finished click Save.
Link to This Page: