All Barracuda SSL VPNs, all models, all firmware versions
Go to the Alpha SSL web site: http://www.alphassl.com/support/install-root-certificate.html
1. Download the GlobalSign Root CA and Alpha CA in text format.
2. Create a new text file (with WordPad or text editor) and paste the contents of the GlobalSign Root CA. In the same text file, paste the contents of the Alpha CA.
3. Save the file as a new combined BundleCA (the bundle certificate that Alpha SSL emails out with the CA reply does not work with the import).
4. In the Barracuda SSL VPN interface, HTTP port 8000/HTTPS 8443, go to Basic > SSL Certificate.
5. Navigate to Certificate Generation and click Download Private Key.
6. Navigate to Trusted Certificate and in Upload Signed Certificate upload the certificate generated by Alpha (filename: ssl.crt).
7. Navigate to Upload Certificate Chain Bundle and press Browse.
8. Find and save the new certificate that was created earlier (see step three).
9. In the Upload Backup SSL Private Key field, Browse to the private key downloaded earlier.
10. Click Upload Certificate and Key.
11. In the SSL Certificate Configuration section, use the Certificate Type drop down menu and select Trusted (Signed by a trusted CA).
Link to this page:http://www.barracuda.com/kb?id=50160000000HjvJ