This solution applies to all Barracuda SSL VPNs.
To create a scheduled report, perform the following steps:
- Go to Basic > Reports.
- Select the Report Type to be generated, different report types require different settings, this solution will proceed as if the Audit Log option has been selected.
- Select a desired date range using either the pre-defined radio button categories, or else select Custom Date Range and provide the desired to and from dates.
- Select the desired output format: PDF, XML, CSV, or a zipped HTML file.
- Select the appropriate filters for the report. The defaults will include all events.
- By default, reporting will include information for all users. To run the report only for specific users, you can create a list by entering a username into the Username field and clicking Add.
- By default, reporting will include all system events. To run the report only over certain events, select the specific desired events and click Add.
- Provide a Name for the report.
- Select the Frequency for the report to run: Never, Once, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Select the Policies to which you would like to attach the report. Users that are members of the policies will be sent a copy of the report every time is run.
- Select Add to save the report to the Reports list.
In order for a Scheduled Report to be created, the SMTP options must be set in Advanced > Configuration.
Link to this page: