Applies to Barracuda SSL VPN.
- From the appliance web interface, navigate to Basic > SSL Certificate and fill in the required fields for generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) under the Certificate Generation header.
- Once the CSR is generated, submit this to TC TrustCenter. Make sure you select Apache-ModSSL on the TC TrustCenter web site as the web server type.
- TC TrustCenter will send back an email containing the certificates strings of your signed certificate and intermediate certificate. You will also need to download the corresponding root certificate from the Service Center > Root Certificates page.
- Save the certificate strings as individual .crt files.
- Do not forget to download the Private Key from the Certificate Generation section on the Barracuda SSL VPN.
- Create a new .crt file and paste the contents of both root certificate and intermediate certificate using a text editor and save the file.
- Enter the files in their appropriate fields and then upload.
- If successful, click on the Synchronize button.
Link to this page: