This solution applies to all Barracuda SSL VPN Vx.
- Log into the vSphere client and select the ESX host.
- Choose the Configuration Tab and then Networking in the Hardware area.
- The Virtual Switch summary page will appear as below.
- Click on the Properties link.
This opens up a window that allows you to modify the vSwitch configuration by port group. All the port groups on the “Ports” page are Virtual. The items on the “Network Adapters” tab are real physical NIC cards in the server. By highlighting a port group, you can see a summary of its settings. In the example below, you can see that Promiscuous Mode is turned “Off” (Reject).
- Create a new Port Group by pressing the Add button.
- Select Virtual Machine and press Next.
- Enter a name/Network Label, set the VLAN ID to the required VLAN (or 0 if VLANs are not in use) and press Next.
- Press Finish to complete setup of your Promiscuous Mode port group.
- Set the Port Group to Promiscuous Mode
- Highlight your new Port Group and select Edit
- Select the Security tab
- Select Promiscuous Mode and set the value to Accept
- Select OK
- Now select the SSL VPN Host, right-click and edit settings.
Link to this page: