The SSL VPN has the option of connecting to an SMTP server in order to allow emails to be sent from the SSL VPN to the mailserver where the message can be sent onto the email address specified in the message.
All Barracuda SSL VPN units.
To configure SMTP, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to BASIC > Configuration > SMTP
- Enter the SMTP Server and Port
- Enter any login details that will be required
- If a different attribute will be used for the email address, then enter it in the Email address Attribute field.
- Set the sender address to be displayed for messages sent from the SSL VPN and set a signature, if desired.
- Save the SMTP settings.
Link to This Page: