This solution applies to the Barracuda SSL VPN utilizing VNC (Remote Desktop) services.
In order for a remote user to launch tightVNC, the OS X computer you are trying to connect to must be configured to allow VNC connections.
The following instructions detail how to enable this:
1. Navigate to System Preferences, click on Sharing under Internet & Wireless.
2. Now depending on which OS X version is being run, the next paths vary.
- For 10.4 or 10.5 Click on enable remote desktop and then click on Access Privileges.
- From this page you can enable VNC viewers can control screen with password and create a VNC password.
- For 10.6 and 10.7 Click on Screen Sharing and then Computer Settings.
- From here, choose VNC viewers may control screen with password and create a VNC password.
Link to This Page: