Thank you very much for your interest in the Barracuda TechSummit 2019, which will be held in the picturesque Alpine village of Alpbach.
- For more information about this event, please see https://www.barracuda.com/conferences/techsummit19
- For event registration, please see http://www.eiseverywhere.com/techsummit2019
This year's TechSummit will offer 3 full days of keynote speakers, Campus and best-practices workshops, road map updates, and deep dives:
- Tuesday, September 10 (Day 1) is dedicated to Barracuda Campus and includes an optional CGFPET1 certification exam (seats for the exam are limited; please see exam requirements).
- Wednesday, September 11 (Day 2) is the official kickoff of the TechSummit 2019.
- Thursday, September 12 (Day 3) is the second and final day of this year's summit.
Take advantage of this opportunity to get in touch with our executives, support and sales engineers, and developers, and find out for yourself what you always wanted to know (but were afraid to ask).
Looking forward to seeing you in Alpbach!