This training provides knowledge on how to use the trouble shooting tools the Barracuda Web Application Firewall offers and how to solve common problems using these tools.
The following topics are covered in this training:
- Connecting to the Barracuda Networks Support Center
- Log Interpretation – Detecting False Positives
- Using the Troubleshooting Page
- Clearing Locked-Out Clients
- Reprovisioning WAF Virtual Machines
- UI Slowness
- Troubleshooting Problems When Using TLS 1.3
Barracuda Campus recommends the training video as your primary learning resource. Please also refer to our other documents for a broader understanding of the product and its capabilities.