Barracuda Networks offers an extensive 3-day seminar for its partners and customers who are interested in an in-depth technical course on Barracuda's Web Application Firewall and its deployment in the cloud (Amazon Web Services). The course covers deployments, configuration, and information on the features of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
The course includes practical lab exercises that cover deployment, basic configuration. Also covered in this course are protection features against attacks, adaptive security and access control.
- Introduction to Web Applications
- Web Applications (In)Security
- The Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Securing Web Applications
- Access Control
- Application Delivery
- System Administration
Seminar and Distance Learning
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting cloud deployments.
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of the cloud concepts of at least one public cloud provider (Amazon Web Services).
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, Java, or SQL is a plus.
Seminars: Training fees are $500 / €500 per student per day. For more information contact your local Barracuda Networks sales representative or reseller.
Distance Learning classes are offered free of charge.