This course provides an extensive technical introduction to the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the on-demand videos from the Web Application Firewall Foundation Track series, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
- WAF01001 - Introducing the Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- WAF01002 - On-premises Deployment
- WAF01003 - Basic Configuration Tasks
- WAF01004 - Logging, Monitoring, Reporting
- WAF01005 - WAF Services
- WAF01006 - Networking
- WAF01007 - High Availability
- WAF01016 - Bot Mitigation Policies
- WAF01010 - Introduction to Advanced Security Features
- WAF01012 - Introduction to security Tuning Tools
- WAF01013 - Tuning the WAF Configuration
- WAF01014 - Application Delivery
- WAF01015 - Access Control
Instructor-led classroom or distance learning
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting field deployments.
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services.
- Knowledge of web application technologies and OWASP Top 10 attacks.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, Java, or SQL is a plus.
This class contains hands-on labs accessible via the Internet. To access the labs, make sure that your client PC is equipped with an RDP client (i.e., Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection) and is allowed to establish outgoing connections on TCP port 33800 – 33812..