This course provides an extensive technical coverage of Barracuda Web Application Firewall's advanced security features.
The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the below listed on-demand training videos, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
- WAF02019 - Website Profiles
- WAF02021 - XML Firewall
- WAF02022 - JSON Security
- WAF02039 - Web Application and NextGen Firewall Integration
- WAF02025 - Vulnerability Reports Integration
- WAF02026 - Barracuda Vulnerability Manager
- WAF02027 - Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service
Instructor-led classroom or distance learning
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting field deployments.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall - Foundation certification (WAF01) or comparable product knowledge.
This class contains hands-on labs accessible via the Internet. To access the labs, make sure that your client PC is equipped with an RDP client (i.e., Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection) and is allowed to establish outgoing connections on TCP port 33800 – 33812..