Select NTLM as the authentication mechanism. The NTLM Authentication Management screen appears, and displays a list of NTLM authentication mechanisms.
Do one of the following:
- To edit an NTLM mechanism, click the NTLM Domain name.
- To add an NTLM mechanism, click Add NTLM Authentication Mechanism.
The Add/Update NTLM Authentication Mechanisms screen appears.
Enter or edit the following fields:
- Domain Name – The NetBIOS or pre-Windows 2000 name of your Windows domain.
- Server IP – The IP address of your NTLM server. In a Windows environment, this is typically the domain controller.
- Server Hostname – Hostname of your NTLM domain controller.
- Username – Username for joining the Windows domain. Note: This user must have Administrator privileges.
- Password – Password for the user in the Username field, above.
Be sure to Submit then Save Changes. When prompted to sync the Barracuda Web Security Service Connector, click Sync.