This solution applies to the Barracuda Web Security Flex service.
The Web Security Flex Outbound IP range (the IP address web sites will see when traffic is filtered by the Flex Service) varies. We cannot provide this exact information, as the pool of addresses changes dynamically and varies from region to region.
If a specific IP range is needed, it is best to exempt (bypass) this traffic from the Web Security Flex service as a whole. This way the external IP address of the local network can be provided to the company which requires this information from their customers.
To complete a Bypass Filter with a Web Security Agent Deployment:
- Log in to login.barracuda.com with the Web Security Flex Administrative account.
- Click Web Security Flex
- Click Configuration
- Click the Web Security Agent profile which requires the bypass filter
- Scroll down to Bypass Filter.
- Following ; add either the IP range or domain name of the service needing to be bypassed.
- For example:
- 192.168.* or *.domain.com
- Run wsaconfiguration.exe by double clicking C:\program files\barracuda\web security agent\wsaconfiguration.exe
Link to This Page: