This solution applies to the Barracuda Web Security Flex service.
Each Barracuda Web Security Flex account has a primary Administrator who initially establishes the account and has unlimited access to users (including administrators), groups, rules and reports. This administrator can create additional administrators and associate them with roles which have privileges appropriate to the role. In addition, some Administrator roles can have restricted administrative privileges which apply only to specified groups of users.
For more info on these roles, see Solution 00005794.
To create a new administrator, first log in to the Flex account.
- Click on the 'Account/Support' link located on the right hand side top corner. This will redirect you to My Account page.
- Click 'Set up and Manage Users'. This will redirect you to the list of available users on this account.
- Click 'Add new user'.
- Enter a name, a valid and unique Email address, choose the appropriate privileges, Starting Page, and Product Entitlements (Choose Web Security Flex) 5. Click the 'Save' button. This account will now be present in the users list. The account is now created.
- An email from Barracuda Networks Technical Support will be sent to the new user, through which he or she can set up a password to log in to the flex account.
- Once a password is set up, the user can log in to the Flex account.