This solution applies to the Barracuda Web Security Flex service.
By default, a new user created by the Administrator also gets the Administrator privileges.
In order to assign different roles to the users, the Administrator needs to go through the following steps:
- Log in to the Flex account.
- Navigate to Configuration > Administrators. This will redirect the you to the list of Administrators on this account.
- Click on an Administrator to assign a role.
- Choose from the list of available roles: Administrator, Audit, Manage, Monitor, Support.
- For more info on these roles, see Solution 00005794.
- If your administrator role is Manage, Monitor or Support, you can limit access by selecting Limit Access To Groups and selecting Add New Groups.
- You can add groups (one at a time) that you wish to allow this administrator to view, add, edit or delete.
- This administrator will not be allowed access to members of any other groups.
Link to This Page: